Eclectic House Sale
15 Park St, Moravia NY
- Art paper: glossy, matte, fibrous, small-large
- Baskets: all sizes and shapes
- Books: cookbooks, cutters for collage, early readers/primers, fiction, kids, non-fiction, reference, travel
- Ceramics – bins of pieces for mosaic
- Dolls – whole and parts, clothes, accessories
- Electric heaters
- Frames – picture frames, sample frame parts
- Furniture: outdoor tables & chairs, stools
- Kitchen: dishes, flatware, glassware, teacups, utensils
- Jewelry: mostly broken bits
- Lighting: clamp-on shop lights, modern pedestal lamps
- Maps: rolled and folded
- Magazines: art, antiques, crafts, design, Martha Stewart, Nat Geo
- Metal: found objects, hardware, tools
- Mirrors – all sizes
- Office supplies: binders, clips, pushpins, pencils, plastic sleeves
- Sewing: beads, buttons, fabric (tons – all types), notions, thread
- Storage containers: plastic bins (all sizes), Doug’s Fish Fry bins with lids
- Textiles: aprons, bed linens, fabric, vintage table linens, vintage clothing remnants
- Wood: boxes, pieces of all sizes and shapes, painted/unpainted, hollow core doors
If you are an artist, maker, teacher, super-recycler…this is the sale for you.
Selling by the armload, bag and box-load. No individual prices.
Priced to move at $5-$15 per box/bag. We’ve got boxes and bags on-site.
Not handicap accessible. No bathrooms. Dusty environment so you may want to wear a mask.